Christ United Methodist “Stone” Church
Corner of William & Church Streets
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
Open Year Round
Monday 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – noon
Join the Food Pantry team!
Volunteers at the Island Food Pantry can assume many different roles. Whether you’re a self-starter or a “tell me what to do” person, whether you need to move carefully or can manage heavy boxes, whether you’re a people-person or a number-cruncher, we’ve got a place for you!
Examples of volunteer activities:
- Sorting and stocking food donations
- Helping clients select their food
- Picking up food from donation boxes
- Outreach to businesses for food drives and campaigns
- Helping with administrative and office tasks
To find out more, please fill out a registration, or email email@example.com and we will contact you.
Together with our many volunteers, partners, and supporters, we help sustain our neighbors in times of need by providing a dependable source of wholesome food.