Christ United Methodist “Stone” Church
Corner of William & Church Streets
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
Open Year Round
Monday - 2PM-4PM
Wednesday - 2PM-4PM
Because no one should go hungry on Martha’s Vineyard.
At the Island Food Pantry we have many different roles from “self-starter” to “tell me what to do” and from “I need to move carefully” to “let me stack those cases”.
Here is a sampling of roles:
- Sorting and stocking food donations
- Helping clients to select their food
- Picking up food from donation boxes
- Outreach to businesses for Food Drives and campaigns
- Maintaining Food Donation boxes
- “Back Office” tasks