HOW CAN YOU HELP?
There are many ways to help us eliminate hunger on Martha’s Vineyard.
- The best way is to make a monthly donation online. That helps us to be consistent in what we are able to make available to our clients. A Donation Button is at the bottom of this page for either monthly or a one-time donation.
- Write a check in memory/honor of a friend or loved one and mail it to The Island Food Pantry, P. O. Box 1874, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
- Include the Island Food Pantry in your will. Our Endowment Fund has been essential in meeting needs.
- Donate current (check the date) and unopened non-perishable food in the Purple Collection Boxes found in Grocery stores and markets, Libraries, and churches across the Island.
- Donate your time. We operate by the efforts of 75+ caring volunteers. Our jobs include donation pickups, stocking, sorting, packing and staffing during open hours. We are always in need of dedicated volunteers. Call the Island Food Pantry at 508-693-4764 and leave a message with your name and phone number.
Thank you for your Caring!
One time donation:
Consider Giving Monthly: